Make your travels more enjoyable by being prepared to treat any minor ailments while on the road. There are lots of natural remedies to consider whether you’re sampling the local fare in Bali, scuba diving in the Caribbean, trekking through Peru or visiting the ‘rellies’ up the coast. These multipurpose natural remedies can help ensure your travels are more enjoyable. Packed in a small case, they will be ready to toss into your luggage, car or backpack.
- Colds and Flu – Vitamin C tabs, Zinc tabs, Echinacea tabs are the go-to supplements.
- Gut bugs and food poisoning – don’t let this spoil your holiday, pack Wormwood tablets and probiotics (room temp stable) to get back on your feet quickly.
- Constipation – often happens with overseas travellers – Dandelion root herb will gently get things moving.
- Bruises and sprains – Arnica tabs or cream.
- Insomnia – Herbal sleep tabs taken 2 hours before bedtime.
- Cuts and abrasions – use calendula cream to heal and tea tree oil (diluted) to disinfect.
- Sunburn – Aloe vera gel is very soothing
Most of these items are available from my dispensary – just contact me with your order and have a fabulous holiday!